Long Grove Vintage Days 2017 Vendor Application - 2 Days August 19th & 20th
LONG GROVE VINTAGE DAYS
AUGUST 19th & 20th - 2017 - SAT & SUN - 10am-6pm
Long Grove Vintage Days is a two day street market for all things vintage, antique, reclaimed, repurposed, upcycled and handmade. Located in the heart of downtown Long Grove, IL. This is a free event open to the public. There will be live music, local street food and a variety of fine wine and beer. The event takes place on Saturday, August 19th and Sunday, August 20th 10am-6pm.
THIS IS THE VENDOR APPLICATION FOR LONG GROVE VINTAGE DAYS - 2 DAY EVENT
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING PAYMENT
BY SUBMITTING PAYMENT YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS & INFORMATION
(1) Must sell items that fit one or more of the categories below (Please do not submit a form if your wares do not fit within one of these categories):
- vintage or antique
- reclaimed, repurposed or upcycled
- handmade or homemade (with a vintage, antique, reclaimed element)
(2) Vendors must provide a brief description in the comment box of the checkout of the items they plan on vending at vintage days.
(3) A tent is not required at vintage days. You may use your own tent but it must be fire safe and weighted down or you will be asked to remove it.
(4) Electricity is not provided, use of a small quiet generator is allowed with permission.
(5) Lastly we do not require, but do encourage vendors to advertise and share the event on social media such as facebook and instagram with the obvious goal of spreading the word and making this a fabulous event for buyers and sellers alike.
QUESTIONS? Feel free to call or email us with any questions about vendor requirements.
VENDOR APPLICATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Event will take place August 19 & 20, 2017
- The Event Hours are Saturday and Sunday 10:00am-6:00pm
- The Event Location is Robert Parker Coffin Rd, Long Grove, IL 60047
- Exclusivity is not granted to any participant
- The producer does not guarantee any revenues to be generated by the participant.
- This is a rain or shine event and will remain open regardless of weather conditions, although operations may suspend during severe weather.
- The participant agrees to sell only what is considered appropriate for this show in keeping with the theme. If the participant wishes to change merchandise they will need written approval before the show begins.
- No merchandise may be sold with the event or name or logo without prior written consent from show producer.
- The participant agrees to conduct its business in a manner that is most likely to enhance the success of the event.
- The event will supply vendors with their temporary business license, all other permits and approvals must be obtained by the participant.
- Applications are to be fully filled out and submitted by the participant to the Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association. Mail to: 308 Old McHenry Rd, Long Grove, IL 60047 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - 847.634.0888
- Applications must be submitted with FULL PAYMENT to be considered.
- The application deadline for all participants is July 20th 2017, which means that applications must be in hand at this date at our office in Long Grove.
- If the participant needs to change their application in anyway it must be done in writing.
- Fee for your booth space includes both days. Fees pay for the Long Grove Village License, Fire inspection and the HDLG office administration.
- Full payments must be sent with application.
- Payments may be processed once they are received.
- No participant will be allowed on the event site without full payment being successfully processed.
- Checks and money orders made out to the Historic Downtown Long Grove or major credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
- All credit card transactions will have a 5% credit card fee added to it.
- Cancellations must be done in writing before July 20th, 2017.
- Cancellations made after July 20th 2017 will not be entitled to a refund.
- A $25 non-refundable administration fee will be applied to any canceled application.
- The Producer has the right to control every aspect of this event
- The Producer has the right to cancel a vendors contract for the good of any vendor for the good of the event, by its sole discretion
- Any cancellation by the producer will result in fees being refunded to the vendor if they have followed the rules and regulation.
- A cancellation or suspension by the producer resulting from failure to meet or maintain guidelines stated within will not be eligible for refunds.
- All refunds will be made to the account holder listed on the initial payment, unless otherwise specified.
- Event cancellation due to inclement weather or acts of God will not result in the refunding of participant's fee.
- The Participant agrees to be open from the start time of the event till at least 6pm on Sat and Sun.
- If booth space is left in disarray the Participant may be subject to a $25 fee and/or loss of vending privileges.
- All walkways will be kept clear behind and in front of the booth space, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Running water & electricity is NOT provided.
- No amplified sound may be played from the booth including recorded or live music.
- Drilling is not permitted in the streets. Violators will be subject to a fine of $200 and/or space cancellation.
- Participants are directly responsible for all violated village fines & ordinances.
- Vendors and their employees must maintain the highest degree of professionalism in their booths and on event grounds at all times.
- The Producer reserves the right to ask a participant to cease any action they decide is not in the best interest of the Event.
- The participant will be assigned a booth space with the approximate square footage of 10 feet by 10 feet. (or 10x20, 20x20 etc. based on what they were approved for).
- The location of the participant's space within the event shall be determined by the sole discretion of the producer.
- The participant agrees to accept the space as designed by the producer.
- The Participant agrees to keep its business within the space as designed by the Producer.
- The Producer does not guarantee a corner space or that there will be space between the booths. Participant should plan to layout their booth accordingly.
Set up and Strike down
- Each Participant is responsible for set up, take down and clean-up. No assistance will be available on-site.
- Vendors will be allowed to pull cars to their booths on Sat. and Sun. before 9am for 10am open, once a vehicle is empty it must be cleared from street.
- Vehicles are not permitted back into event until 30 minutes after closing and make sure you are ready to load before bringing your vehicle back in to help speed up the process of tear-down.
- Participants are solely responsible for all items in their booths during the festival.
- Security will be on-site during the event, they are there to ensure the safety and security of the event as a whole and not individual spaces.
- Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association and the event staff are not responsible for any items lost, stolen, or damaged.
- The participant shall comply with all Local, Federal, State and Municipal laws and ordinances.
- The Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association, The Village of Long Grove or their Directors, officers and members in related to festivals providers, goods and services, or any participating sponsor will not be held responsible for any injury, loss, or damage that may occur to the vendor, or the vendors employees or property by any cause whatsoever prior to, during or subsequent to the period during the event contract.
- By submitting this contract the vendor will hold harmless the Historic Downtown Long Grove Business Association, The Village of Long Grove or any of its members, from and against any and all claims for personal injury, loss by theft or damage, whether by the participant, agents or employees or any third party, caused in part or in whole, by the participation of the participant in the event