New Models for a New Decade
What game changing technologies are on the horizon? What new business models will drive growth and value? Who will evolve? Who will go extinct?
London Business School’s fourth annual Technology Summit explores these and many other questions on the eve of a brand new decade. Held on 19 February 2010, the Summit promises to be a watershed event for the London technology community. It brings together global thought leaders at the intersection of enterprise, consumer interest and emerging technology for an exciting day of provocative discussions.
The theme of this year's summit is "New Models for a New Decade".
We have a wonderful line-up of keynote speakers
· Tom Hulme – Design Director, IDEO
· Guy Beresiner - Head of Commercial Development, YAHOO!
· Michael Comish – CEO, BLINKBOX
· Christian Hernandez – Head of International Business Development, FACEBOOK
We will be hosting 3 discussion panels:
· New Models for Real Value: How Companies Can Be Game Changers ?
· New Models for Social Networking: Can Advertising Support Growth?
· New Models in Telephony: Who Delivers Value? Who Gets Paid?
Our panellists are experts in the field:
· Heads of Strategy from leading technology companies such as BT, O2, Skype, and Vodafone
· MD and Partners from principal Investors such as Intel Capital, Eden Ventures and Advent Ventures
· CEOs from start-up companies such as Goojet and Dothegreenthing.com
· Experts from Consulting Firms such as Booz & Co and Solon Management Consulting
And we're introducing LAUNCHPAD - a new segment of the Summit where 4 entrepreneurs will give a live demo of their innovation in front of judges from VC firms, namely Eden Ventures, Seraphin and Balderton.
Visit our website for speaker profiles and full agenda: www.londontechsummit.com.
When & Where
London Business School Technology Club
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org