Many commercial / institutional real estate firms are investing in the career development of women. It's about time!
Developing the professional presence of women in the commercial / institutional real estate community is the foundation of our 4-hour interactive program.
Women from the following representative list of companies have already attended our programs:
AEW GE Asset Management Park Hill Group Allstate Investments GEM Realty Capital Patterson, Belknap American Realty Advisors Goodwin Proctor Pearlmark Ares Management Harrison Street PGIM (formerly PREI Avison Young Heitman PNC Bank Aviva Investors Hines Principal Real Estate Bentall Kennedy Hunt Realty Investments Prologis Blackstone Hunton & Williams Real Capital Analytics (RCA) Brookfield Invesco RealFoundations Capri Capital Partners JLL Square Mile Capital CBRE LaSalle TH Real Estate CBRE Global Investors Lowe Enterprises Transwestern Church Pension Group Mack Real Estate Group USAA Realco Clarion Partners Mesa West Capital Walton Street Capital Costar NCREIF Waterton Dune Real Estate Partners NGKF Wells Fargo First Nationwide Paladin Realty Partners Zeller Realty Group
The feedback we receive on our program has been extremely positive and heart-warming. Included here are just some of these testimonials.
- “.. a personal note to let you know how much I enjoyed the [Women’s Leadership] workshop. You did an outstanding job at presenting, and the discussion topics were so interesting. It’s very rare that you walk out of these kinds of workshops thinking you wish it could have been a full day.”
- "Thank you so much for leading us through a wonderful event. I got so much out if it and it was a pleasure to spend the afternoon with such a great group of people."
- “Thank you both so much. I thoroughly enjoyed the session, left with great takeaways, as well as motivation to implement them.”
- “Great program – I would recommend to all the women in my network”
- “Very eye-opening and fun at the same time.”
- “Brought to the surface all the issues I felt were stopping me from moving ahead and learning I wasn’t alone”
- “Great tips to better present myself with peers and management”
- “I learned a lot about myself. I am able to identify things I do that I want to change for the better.”
- “Very empowering, stimulating”
- “Appreciated the casual, collaborative atmosphere”
- “Heightened awareness of how to be more effective and memorable and make an impression.”
- “Fascinating and eye-opening discussions!”
- “Interactive sessions were great and also learning that I am not only one struggling with social / gender bias”
- “The concrete tips and advice were most valuable as well as perspective on things like personal brand, first impressions, etc.”
Our dynamic, interactive sessions help you get noticed and stand out - for the right reasons. You will acquire presentation, communication and leadership skills to take you to the next level in your career - and beyond.
Through engaging exercises and thoughtful group discussions, new awareness will be raised of behavioral traits that may be detracting from your professional presence – you will leave the session with tips to avoid these pitfalls and with tools for continual self-development.
As all participants will be women who work in the commercial / institutional real estate world, networking will be a natural by-product of attending.
We look forward to having you join us!
Kindly spread the word.
Liz Weiner & Steve Felix
P.S. Mark your calendars: Wine and Cheese Networking immediately following the workshop!