Actions and Detail Panel
London Briefing: eDiscovery and Information Governance in Office 365
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM BST
Office 365 has MAJOR implications for the Information Governance and eDiscovery communities as both the volume and types of ESI created and stored in this cloud service is growing at a historic rate. Much of the unstructured ESI subject to discovery and requiring intelligent governance already resides in Office 365—or soon will. The only question is to what degree your organization can stay ahead of the curve by leveraging Office 365’s built-in tools combined with reasonable policies and workflows.
In this session, attendees will receive a thorough briefing on the key Information Governance and eDiscovery implications, features, challenges, and opportunities presented by Office 365.
8:00-8:30 am: Networking and Breakfast
8:30-10:30 am: Presentation
- Why a briefing on eDiscovery and IG in Office 365?
- Why are organizations moving to Office 365?
- What is Office 365?
- What types of data (ESI) may be found in Office 365
- eDiscovery features in Office 365
- Advanced eDiscovery in Office 365: Equivio
- Information Governance features in Office 365: retention and disposition, records management, information security, etc.
- The key eDiscovery and IG considerations for Office 365
- Resources to learn and keep up with Office 365