(9am for 9.30am start)
1) Using data to find those most at risk from fire
Andrew Mobbs, London Fire Brigade: Andy will explain how applying data analytics to datasets held by London Boroughs could help the LFB identify vulnerable households at most risk from a fire at their home.
2) London Office of Data Analytics Pilot
GLA/Nesta: Progress report and the development of a LODA Data Sharing Protocol
3) London’s Charity Sector Data: a hidden gold mine?
DataKind/GLA Diversity & Social Policy: Hear more about the charity ‘doing good with data’, their work with the third sector and a data science project to better understand London’s homeless population.
4) New Labour Market Indicators
Joel Marsden, GLA Economics: Exploiting data to plan ahead, and develop the skills that London’s economy needs.
5) London Borough open invitation
An open slot available for Borough to share a data sharing/analytical project that would benefit from data/collaboration beyond their own borders. Email us with your pitches!