Actions and Detail Panel
Local Vendor Booth - Just Between Friends Spring 2017 Sales Event
Thu, May 4, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, May 6, 2017, 2:00 PM EDT
Sign up TODAY to reserve your vendor spot at West Michigan's Largest Children's Consignment Sales Event. Would you like to promote your business to thousands of families? We would love to have you as a vendor at the upcoming event.
Sale Dates & Times:
Thurs (5/4) 9a-8p
Fri (5/5), 9a-8p
Sat (5/6) 9a-2p
Booth Set Up - From 3pm on Weds., May 3rd through 9am on Thurs., May 4th
JBF Rights and Responsibilities:
- One 8' Table with 2 chairs and tablecloth. Other equipment, i.e., extension cords are the reponsibility of the vendor.
- Vendor will receive 2 presale passes to shop early at the Presale on Thursday, October 6th at 1pm unless vendor is a consingor and then can shop at 11:30am.
- JBF will not accept additional vendors from different companies that sell the same types of products. First come, first serve and payment must be received for confirmation.
- JBF does not provide food or drink to vendors.
- JBF cannot promise constant traffic to the vendor area.
Vendor Rights and Responsibilities:
- Vendor will sell only items or services that are in the interest of families with small children.
- Vendor will not sell illegal, unsafe or recalled items.
- Vendor is responsible for keeping area neat and free from garbage.
- Vendor may not store JBF merchandise that has not been purchased at their vendor space.
- Vendor will not solicit JBF customers on the JBF sales floor, vendors must only solicit from their assigned table space.
- Vendor is solely responsible for the manning and operation of the table. Participation of all sale hours is not required, however unattended items left at the table are the responsibility of the vendor and not JBF.
- Vendor is responsible for all bookkeeping needs that may arise. This includes having appropriate funds to make change.
By submitting payment via Eventbrite, I understand and agree that JBF is not responsible for fire, loss, theft or damage to my personal, business or display items. I agree to hold harmless JBF, it's owners, participants, volunteers from any and all liabilities and damages to and from my products. I agree to hold harmless JBF for any personal injury resulting from participation in the JBF consignment sale.
*NOTE - IF YOU REGISTER/PAY AND THERE IS ANOTHER BUSINESS WITH THE SAME TYPE OF PRODUCT ALREADY SIGNED UP, YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND AND BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY MELISSA IF A SPACE OPENS.*