San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We have gathered the best and brightest minds in the mobile and digital space. LMMX speaking sessions will include hands-on workshops, highly informative presentations and time-tested case studies that cover many different avenues of mobile technology and marketing such as Mobile Websites, Apps, Location Based Marketing, M-Commerece, Integration and so much more!
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Local Business Owners
- Social Media Strategists
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing Managers & Executives
- Brand Managers
- Chief Executive Officers
- VPs (Marketing, Business Development, Sales, Online Business, M-Commerce)
- E-Commerce Managers
- Mobile Network Operators & carriers
- Public Relations Managers
- Agency Account Managers
- Mobile Product Development
- Daily Deal Networks
- Retail Stores
- Financial Institutions
- Learn from industry leaders and experts
- Grow your mobile marketing knowledge and skills for the next level
- Network with other high level business men and women
- Discover how major brands are using mobile marketing
- Learn how to develope "game winning" mobile marketing campaigns
- Listen and learn the most advanced mobile marketing techniques
- Explore the different mobile marketing platforms for your local business
- Stay competitive in the fast paced world of mobile technology
- Human Behavior And Interaction With Mobile Technology
- How To Build The Right Mobile Campaign For Your Organization
- How To Build A Mobile Brand To Increase Customer Awareness And Drive Sales
- Questions You Must Ask Before Outsourcing Your Mobile Technology
- How To Establish A Dynamic Mobile Reputation That Crushes Your Competition
- How To Build And Optimize A Localized Mobile Website That Gets Results
- Integrating Mobile Into Your Current Marketing Strategy For Higher Conversions
- Case Studies: Mobile Elements You Can Use In Your Business
- Let's Talk: Online Social Media, Online Video Marketing And Local SEO For Mobile
What you get:
- Access to full day conference and expo
- Entry into our LMMX 2012 door prize giveaways
- Marketing knowledge and insight
- Free gift bag full of goodies for each attendee
- Access to the LMMX 2012 After-Hour
- Live educational webinars with industry experts
- Cost effective client generating strategies
- Learn how to position yourself as a leading authority
- Open Q&A with expert panel during conference
- Hang out with speakers, sponsors and attendees
- Get all the 'Attendee Only' unadvertised bonuses
- and so much more!
- Everything listed above
- VIP advanced marketing strategies live webinar training*
- Reserved seating at LMMX 2012
- Ticket processing fee waived
* This live webinar training series will take place after the actual event. The training will be designed to take you by the hand and help you implement what you've learned at LMMX 2012. The training will last for several weeks and will included login access to a private VIP membership website, message board so you can engage with other members, training materials to help you move forward on your marketing efforts, and additional bonus gifts. Each webinar will be recorded for those who can't make the live webinar training. ($999 Value)
Cancellation Policy, Terms & Permission to Email
You may cancel your attendance by notifying our registration department by email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days after the event. Your registration will be refunded less a $20 processing fee. Cancellations after 30 days of event start date are non-refundable.
You may transfer your registration to another person in your company or organization at any time by notifying email@example.com. Reselling LMMX registration tickets is not allowed.
LMMX is open to business professionals 21 years and over. Management WILL request a business card and photo ID prior to admission.
eLocal Web Traffic reserves the right to make any changes it deems necessary to this program. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to retain speakers and their presentation topics. However, unforeseen circumstances may result in the substitution of a presentation topic or speaker. If for any reason eLocal Web Traffic decides to cancel this conference, eLocal Web Traffic accepts no responsibility for covering airfare, hotel or other costs incurred by registrants, including delegates, sponsors, speakers and guest.
By registering for a Local Mobile Marketing Expo event, you agree to receive e-mail notifications about future LMMX events and other eLocal Web Traffic products and services. Just click the “unsubscribe” link at the botton of any email received to stop receiving notifications or mail us at eLocal web Traffic, 1309 Post Street, Kingsport, TN 37664.
Your email address and contact information may be shared with exhibitors, sponsors and partners.
eLocal Web Traffic reserves the right to use photographs of any LMMX attendee in promotional materials.
eLocal Web Traffic assumes no liability for the acts of its suppliers nor for the safety of any Local Mobile Marketing Expo participant while traveling to or from this event. The total liability during the hours of the meeting will be limited to a refund of the delegate fee.
Photography, Recording & Video Taping:
Sessions may be photographed, recoreded/or video taped by LMMX. By your attendance, you give eLocal Web Traffic and LMMX permission to be photographed, recorded or videotaped and agree to the public display and/or sale of photographs, recordings and/or videotapes.
Sessions may be audio recorded without special permission but only for personal use. They cannot be placed online or transmitted to others without permission. Sessions may be videoed only with special permission for personal use and also cannot be placed online or transmitted to others. Short audio and video clips may be used for blogging and press coverage of session. As a general guide, non-contiguous clips of one minute or less should be used. Contact us if you need guidance about longer clips.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the Local Mobile Marketing Expo (LMMX)
A: It is a single-day conference and expo for local business owners, brand managers, sales directors, VPs of marketing, CEOs, marketing managers, operating officers, entrepreneurs, mobile marketers and anybody else looking to learn more about mobile marketing and technology.
Q: What does my conference investment or tuition cover?
A: You get all access to the training conference, expo and networking opportunities.
Q: Where is the event being held?
A: The Millennium Centre in Johnson City, Tn (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Q: Are there any age limits?
A: Local Mobile Marketing Conference & Expo (LMMX) is open to anybody ages 18+ (after hour sessions 21+)
Q: If I register and can't attend, what is your refund policy?
A: You may cancel your attendance by notifying our registration department by email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2012. Your registration will be refunded less a $20 processing fee. Cancellations after July 20, 2012 are non-refundable.
Q: Is LMMX offering any travel packages to the conference and expo?
A: LMMX is working with a local hotel to provide special room rates for those attending the conference. The offers can be found on our website, www.MobileMoneyCrush.com.
Q: How do I register?
A: You can register online by completing the registering at check out.
When & Where
eLocal Web Traffic
eLocal Web Traffic is an internet marketing firm specializing in mobile marketing, social media marketing, reputation management, product creation, product launches, and local SEO. Focusing on white hat optimization strategies and ethical link building, eLWT prides itself on helping to stimulate the local and national economy by helping small businesses increase revenues.
eLWT is dedicated at staying current on the industry trends by attending annual Internet marketing and search engine related conferences, seminars, and workshops where we hear from and directly converse with representatives from the major search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo, as well as other internet marketing experts. This assures our adaptation to the ever changing trends and implementing strategies that are tried and tested for our client's success.
Other services include mini-website creation, lead capturing, email marketing, and affiliate marketing. The company was founded in 2010 by Judah Swagerty and is located in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Follow us on Twitter @elocalSEO