San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
LMSA-West Leadership Conference-Premedical Sessions
July 13-14, 2012
UCSF School of Medicine
Dr. Joseph Castro -
UCSF -Vice Chancellor of Student Academic Affiars
Dr. Kevin Grumbach -
UCSF - Chair, Family and Community Medicine
Dr. Loma Flowers -
UCSF - Clinical Professor of Psychiatry + Founder and Presidnent of Equilibrium Dynamics
Kaiser Permanente Northern California
AND MUCH MORE!
When & Where
To recruit and support individuals in the healthcare professions who will strive to improve the access and delivery of healthcare to Latinos and medically underserved populations.
LMSA actively promotes:
- The development of a communication network for medical, pre-medical, and health care students interested in serving the medically underserved.
- Medical, pre-medical and health care students' interests that will lead to the improvement of healthcare for underserved communities.
- Health policy education that affects underserved communities.
- Educational enrichment programs for the recruitment of medical school applicants.
- Collaborations with other organizations committed to the improvement of health care delivery for underserved communities.
- The academic success and support of students dedicated to improving health care services to underserved populations.