Featuring an interactive workshop with regional scientists and land managers, breakout sessions allowing for open dialogue with participants and presenters, and time for one on one with presenters and others. Space is limited, please register soon! To download the agenda, please click here.
- The ecology of forests and fire of Northern New Mexico
- Current conditions in our forests and Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) communities
- How land managers apply science to reduce fire risk and create more resilient forests
- How communities and homeowners can become more fire-adapted
- How forest restoration can protect watersheds and water supplies
County, Santa Fe Community College, Santa Fe National Forest, Southwest Fire Science
Consortium, US Geologic Survey