Actions and Detail Panel
Living Well with Essential Oils
Sat, October 15, 2016, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM HKT
Never before in the history of mankind have we seen more people using essential oils than we are seeing now. While essential oils were once traded with gold and only the privileged could afford them, they are now more accessible to the general public. More and more savvy consumers are using essential oils or essential oil infused products as natural and ecological solutions to their wellbeing needs.
Pure and authentic essential oils are some of the most healing and restorative substances from plant and for plant. They act as chemical messengers of the plant just like hormones are to humans. They are hundred or even thousand times more concentrated than herbs.
Just as plant essences have been used in history for multiple uses such as food flavourings, preservatives, cleaning and personal care, first aid, skin care, enhancement of physical health, emotional healing and heightening spiritual awareness, truly pure and potent quality essential oils are becoming well recognised today for similar applications and more.
The QUALITY of essential oils is paramount in their effect. Most "essential oil" products sold on the market are sold for their scent rather than their therapeutic properties and can cause more harm than good. (Aromatic substances are now mostly synthesized chemically and labelling is very misleading.)
Join Anita and the i-Detox team in this experiential and empowering session to see why essential oils may just be "essential" for modern living.
Truly pure, authentic and potent essential oils can -
- be incorporated into cleaning and personal care products to provide non-toxic and more effective alternatives to commercial products
- be an integral part of home and travelling first aid kit
- be used daily to promote physical wellbeing and emotional balance
- support digestive and immune health
- optimise skin and hair health
- reduce seasonal change discomforts
- relax tired muscles and support structural alignment
- support healing from injury
- support emotional and mental wellbeing
- slow down or reverse aging
- support sports performance
- support weight management
- promote detoxification
- prevent or minimize jetlag and maximize travel wellness
Adaptation for children and babies will also be covered.
The goal of this sharing session is not to diagnose or treat diseases, but rather to empower you by showing you how to get started with using therapeutic quality essential oils to optimize wellbeing, and to start learning and exploring more in this fascinating modality of self care.
Feedback from a past participant: "Very enlightening presentation! I have learnt a lot that I did not know as an aromatherapist of 15 years. Thank you...!" - Annemiek Burger