Living Well With Chronic Health Conditions
Are you or someone you know living with an ongoing health condition?
Learn self-management skills and how to deal with conditions such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, heart disease, chronic pain, and anxiety amongst others. Develop confidence and motivation to meet the challenges of living well with a chronic condition. You will receive support from the peer leaders and other participants as you create a plan to improve your health and life.
You will learn how to:
- Manage symptoms like pain and fatigue
- Discover new ways to eat healthy and be active
- Communicate about your condition with family, friends and health care team
- Reduce stress and increase relaxation
- Receive support from other participants
The Living Well workshop series is conducted in two and a half hour classes, once a week, for six weeks. Attendance at all sessions is strongly recommended.
12:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
February 1, 8, 15, 22 and March 1, 8
Hibbing Senior Center
400 East 23rd Street, Hibbing, MN 55746
Class is sponsored and funded by the Fairview Foundation, Minnesota Department of Health, and the Arrowhead Area Agency on Aging.