Sometimes our relationships work and sometimes they don't. Participation in this class will offer you relational brain skills training, authentic community and a prayer model that will help you live more peacefully, joyfully and experience increased authenticity in relationships.
Living Relationally is a 10 week experiential learning journey focused on enhancing the quality of our relationships with others and God.
Participation in the weekly equipping sessions will benefit you in the following ways:
- Develop skills for more fulfilling relationships
- Experience a thirst-quenching relationship with God
- Build peace for yourself and share it with others
- Increase your resilience for life's difficulties and disappointments
- Return to peacefulness from negative emotions
- Live in gratitude
- Build new relationships and optimize existing relationships
- Experience community that practices authenticity
The material that will be shared is from Life Model Works concepts.
The $40 registration fee is for all 10 weeks. Includes: handouts, resources and refreshments. Discounted price $80 for couples.
Kim and Steve Specker will be the facilitators of the course.
For questions about Living Relationally or other coaching needs, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org