Join us for a day of reflection, intention setting and goal setting that will give you focus, clarity and direction for 2017 and beyond. This is not your typical goal setting process. It's easy (and important) to write a list of goals and things you believe you want to achieve in life. But most of the time what we call goals turn out to be "shoulds" or tasks. In our session we talk about the difference between setting intention and goals that are aligned with your most authentic self and doing things out of "guilt" or pressure from outside yourself. Together we create goals and intentions that make a difference in your life because they're aligned with what's most true and important to the most authentic you.
In this workshop you will:
- Celebrate & learn from your accomplishments so far in 2016.
- Name & learn from your disappointments (and then let them go)
- Understand how you limit yourself & how to recognize and change your limiting beliefs
- Understand what it means to be in alignment with yourself, how to recognize when you're not and notice the somatic (body) systems that tell you so - so you can avoid turning dis-ease into disease
- Name and honor your roles in life & prioritize them for 2016 and beyond
- Create intentional focus and a guidepost for making decisions and how to spend your time (where we put our attention matters because where we put our attention expands....we want to be very purposeful in how we use our attention - a very very precious resource)
- Create a regular review plan for sticking to your goals and intentions
- Learn from others as we share our questions, learnings, a-ha's, insights as well as our fears, trepidations and limiting beliefs and stories
- Walk away with a road map that includes goals and roles you play in life that are in alignment with what’s most important to you and your soul (not what’s most important to others or what “should” be done.)
Class Size: We will limit each class to no more than 20 people. This enables us to create an environment that allows all people to have space, be heard and get individual attention.
The schedule is as follows: Session starts promptly at 10am. Arrivals for mingling, catch up starts at 930am. Coffee and light snacks will be available. We ask that you contribute $15 for lunch and we will order food for delivery. Please plan acccordingly so you can get parking (meter parking), breakfast, or anything else you need so we can start at 10:00.
Session will end at 6:00 pm. The process takes the entire time with plenty of breaks but leaving before 6:00 will prevent you from leaving with a list of goals and a roadmap.
What to Bring:
Please bring your own snacks and drinks. There is a very small snack shop in the hotel with drinks and healthy snacks. Coffee and tea will be available throughout the day.
Please also bring a pen and a journal/paper. The workbook will guide you through the process but a journal will give you extra space to reflect, doodle and think through your process.
Bring and wear anything you need to be comfortable in a cozy lobby of a Chicago hotel in January. There is a fireplace and a lot of cozy, warm seating; but feel free to bring a blanket or anything that will help you be most comfortable throughout the day.