Actions and Detail Panel
Living Hope Woman's Retreat
Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 5:30 PM – Sat, Apr 22, 2017, 4:00 PM EDT
Join us for our 2017 women's retreat.
1. What are the times of the retreat? Friday evening will begin at 5:30 and end at 10:30. Saturday morning will be from 8:30 until 4:00.
2. Where is the retreat? The retreat will be at Living Hope Church. 16701 Square Dr., Marysville, OH 43040.
3. Is there childcare provided? No, unfortunately there is no childcare provided.
4. Will meals be provided? Yes, we will have dinner together on Friday evening, a morning snack and Lunch on Saturday.
5. What are the overnight options? Some ladies choose to sleep at home and return in the morning, others stay at a local hotel.
6. Who is the speaker for the event? This year’s speaker is Tracey Sellars.
7. What is the theme of the retreat? The theme is The Promise of Rest and our theme verse is Matthew 11:28-29. 8. What do I wear? Wear clothes that make you feel comfortable. The temperature can vary in the sanctuary, so please dress in layers. 9. What do I bring? Bring your Bible, a pen/pencil and and small gift for our "My Favortie Thing" exchange. (No more than $5)