LiveFree2013 - Come Taste
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
Oakland, United States
If You Don't Feel Aligned With At Three Of The Points Below Please Leave The Seat For Another Woman (space is intentionally limited to 20):
* This is for women who want to be able to speak and live their truth, and let others be bothered with adjusting to it.
* This is for women who want to lay comfortably in asking and receiving all kinds of pleasure and help.
* This is for women who want to walk into a room genuinely confident and so rooted in who they, people are eager to be around them.
* This is for women who want to, almost effortlessly, command group attention
* This is for women who want to access the blocked parts within themselves that hold their personal power and the courage to live their truth, make difficult, yet necessary decisions, make more money, have more fun, and have hotter sex.
* This is for women who want to be free.
I have a very fun and intimate relationship with my masculine and feminine energies. I'm unattached from the need to be liked (and you will too), so I'm able to set healthy boundaries and make healthy decisions for myself. I've developed, over time, and being intimately involved (obsessed really) with my evolution, the ability to be who I am around anybody, anywhere, at any time. Don't you want this freedmom too? It's priceless, really.
With my presence alone, I attract men and women who are hungry to live their truth.
I need to see YOU unaplogetically, fully expressed. Period. I'm commited to creating the space and giving you wide-open permission to practice cultivating and living your truth. When that happens, my job is done.
Click here if you want to check me out more.
I really look forward to rockin' it out with you! ;-)
Remember, bring a friend and I'll gladly give you your $10 back upon arrival.
Billion Dollar Courage
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.