Live Unveiled: Women's Speaker Cohort (Winter Sessions)
EACH COHORT IS SIX CONSECUTIVE WEEKS (SATURDAYS AT 9AM-1PM).
CAN'T MAKE THE WINTER COHORT? GOOD NEWS! REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR ALL COHORT SESSIONS. SEE REGISTRATION LINKS UNDER "DATES" BELOW.
To maximize benefits of the learning community, cohort attendees are asked to commit to the duration of the cohort (all six sessions).
- WINTER COHORT: JAN 28 – MARCH 4 (Dates: 1/28, 2/4, 2/11, 2/18, 2/25, 3/4)
- SPRING COHORT (REGISTRATION OPEN): MARCH 18 – APRIL 29 (Dates: 3/18, 3/25, 4/1, 4/8, 4/22, 4/29; off Easter weekend 4/15)
- SUMMER COHORT (REGISTRATION OPEN): MAY 6 – JUNE 17 (5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 6/3, 6/10, 6/17; off Memorial Day weekend 5/27)
- FALL COHORT (REGISTRATION OPEN): SEPT 16 – OCT 21 (9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21)
LOCATION: All Cohort sessions are held in the Washington DC metro area. Winter and Spring sessions are held at the Chapel on the beautiful grounds of the Whole Word Fellowship Oakton, VA campus (just next door to Vienna, VA).
PRICING: Includes all session materials, snacks and beverages provided.
- INAUGURAL COHORT (HALF-OFF, BY NOV 15): $600
- HOLIDAY RATE (DEC 15): $800
- EARLY RATE (JAN 1): $1000
- REGULAR RATE (AFTER JAN 1): $1200
- DEPOSIT: $300 TO HOLD SPACE; FULL PAYMENT DUE BY JAN 2 (WINTER COHORT). REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS AFTER JAN 2.
If you sense God inviting you to take this step, we want to work with you and stand alongside you in prayer. Please do not allow cost to be a barrier. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your options, and most importantly to invite our Heavenly Father into the process!
CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your registration within 30 days of purchase for a partial refund of the registration fee (A $50 cancelation fee will be applied to each ticket). All cancellations must be made before Jan 2 to receive a refund. Registrations cancelled after 30 days of purchase (or after Jan. 2) will not be refunded.
WHAT IS A LIVE UNVEILED COHORT?
A Live Unveiled Cohort is a learning community of 6-10 women (at varying levels from beginner to experienced platform speakers). The small group size is intentional to build trust and accountability within the group.
- Six teaching sessions, practical application and materials
- Six weekly meetings with cohort group of women leaders and speakers
- Two individual coaching sessions
- Support crafting and refining your message
- Opportunity to share your unique message in a safe environment, with constructive peer-to-peer feedback
- Access to Cohort alumni community of women leaders and speakers
- Video of yourself speaking (demo video); available at discounted cost
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
As you consider joining a Live Unveiled Cohort, do any of the below sentiments resonate with you? If so, we'd encourage you to take that next step and join us! As you step out, you can be confident that God will be faithful to meet you (and we'll be cheering you on!).
I feel called as a speaker. Women leaders who have a specific sense of calling and passion for using their voice, primarily through speaking or writing.
I feel paralyzed by fear to use my voice. Women leaders who have a desire to courageously live out that calling as a voice, with a specific aim toward developing a platform to share their message to targeted audiences.
I need help figuring out what to do next as a speaker. Women leaders who desire to grow in hearing God’s voice for the purpose of growing in intimacy with Him, and communicating His heart.
I speak regularly but don’t know how to intentionally invite God into the preparation process. I want to hear his message for the group I’m speaking to, and not just rely on my own intellect and experience.
I’m looking for a community of like-minded women leaders to encourage, network with and to hold me accountable.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
At the end of the Living Unveiled Cohort program you can expect to:
Discern God’s voice: Practice hearing God’s voice and discerning your next steps as a leader and speaker to live out your calling.
Discover your unique message: Be equipped to discover your story and craft the unique message you’re called to carry.
Deepen intimacy with God: Grow in intimacy with God; practice living a lifestyle of worship and intercession (walking and talking with God!).
Develop speaker skills: Hone practical skills as a speaker and receive meaningful feedback from your Cohort community of practice.
Do it in community: Experience empowerment and accountability in a group of women leaders spurring one another on to meet our goals.