LIVE AS IF YOU MATTER: 4-week teleseminar
Monday, October 6, 2008 at 6:00 PM - Monday, October 27, 2008 at 7:30 PM (PDT)
LIVE AS IF YOU MATTER: Four-week teleseminar program
based on the book, SOUL SOLITUDE™:
TAKING THE TIME FOR OUR SOULS TO CATCH UP
with Rhoberta Shaler, PhD & G. Charles Andersen, MA
Authors of the book, SOUL SOLITUDE
You are so much more than your past, your circumstances and what the expectations of others allow you to be. Soul Solitude will gently, but irrevocably, awaken you to the possibilities and wonder of your life.
Transform your life
and claim your joy.
This seminar explores how to deepen, enhance and strengthen your relationship with yourself, your significant other, your community and your spiritual life.
Keys to help you create and sustain rich relationships in all areas of life.
- Clarify who you are and who you want to be
- Discover the road to healing the inevitable wounds of life
- Remove yourself from the "busyness" of daily living
- Touch the places in your soul that are hungry for connection
- Deepen your appreciation of those you love and those you don't
- Make space for change and joy in all your relationships
- Identify the myths that keep you from having what you want
- Find the missing peace and pieces that make you whole.
Four-week program. Each session is held on Monday evening from 6 - 7:30 PM Pacific Time.