Actions and Detail Panel
Little Signers Club Twilight Training; THE GRUFFALO
Tue, July 18, 2017, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM BST
TWILIGHT CPD with Little Signers Club and PACEY (Oxfordshire faciliator)
SESSION 9: THE GRUFFALO
Fun, informal and immensely practical, Little Signers Club Twilight Training is an invaluable CPD tool for any Early Years Professional, or interested parent, who is regularly engaging or working with children under 5.
Our Twilight CPD communication and signing sessions are an ideal introduction to using sign language, to support normal speech development, with children in your professional Setting or at home. With communication now central to EYFS aims, these sessions will enable you to meet guidelines inclusively as well as support and exceed OFSTED recommendations.
Delivered by an experienced expert, all sessions have practical outcomes that can be implemented in your setting easily and effectively.
Each session will have a different topic focus but all will include:
- supportive Communication Development practice and information
- focus on responsive, respectful care for young children
- topical, relevant signs to use in your setting
- Q & A session for advice and support
- crib sheet for notes / topic sheet for your setting
- relevant, fun activity – bound to raise a few giggles!
- certificate of attendance
Each session is a standalone signing topic but Communication Development tips and advice build up over the full set of sessions to support best practice in all Early Years Settings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Childminders, Nannies, Children’s Centre, Nursery and Pre-School Practitioners