An immersive screening of the original 1980s classic, The Blues Brothers, featuring a live brass band, crazy reverends, dancers & a litte madness.
Can't make the screening? We have free entry to the after-party with RSVP.
More talent announcements coming soon!
- Immersive screening of The Blue Brothers
- Dance & aerial performances House of Yes performers
- Video Art & 3D projection by Josh Slaby
- Mardi Gras afterparty by Idle Hands Brass Band
- Drink Specials All Night
CHNNLS, Jay Rinsky is an audio visual artist and dj based in brooklyn with work featured around around the globe. CHNNLS work focuses on the relationships between film and various performing arts with collaborations ranging from 40 piece orchestra’s at the Israel’s Opera house to a 14 piece jazz enabmbles at Chicago Jazz Festival. CHNNLS turns video into music and film into mixed media art.
House of Yes is a creative collective and nightlife performance space located in Bushwick, Brooklyn that fuses dance culture, theatre, music, food, technology and community. House of Yes uses a variety of mediums to create nightlife-friendly interactive experiences for its patrons and is known for its glitter station, hot tub, open dancing platforms and activity stations that are based on the theme of the particular party.
::::::: About Your Reservation & This Event :::::::
- RSVP'ing by purchasing a ticket on this link reserves you a seat (which you must claim by 8pm/showtime) in the performance area where live musicans, dancers & arealists will perfrom. Your contribution will be classed as a donation to the arts and split between all performing artists and contributors. A typical show has up to 30 artists involved, if you wish to contribute further at the door we will kindly accept. We do this for the love and invest countless hours in preparation for each event.
Thank you for your contribution.
::::::: Community & Accessibility :::::::
This is a space for everyone to feel welcome and loved. Racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, transphobia, xenophobia will not be tolerated at our House. All entrances and spaces within the venue are single-level and handicap accessible. Gender neutral bathrooms are easily located in the main room.