San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
See this page for detailed course descriptions: http://www.lithium.com/conference/certification-and-training/paris-october
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation/Reschedule by Customer
- Cancellation or reschedule requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com. The following policies apply to cancellation or reschedule requests for instructor led training, both onsite and online.
- Customer request for cancellation or reschedule must be received by Lithium at least 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled training date in order for Customer to receive a full refund.
- Customer cancellation or reschedule requests received less than 14 calendar days prior to the scheduled training date are billed 50% of the training fee.
- No shows to the course or cancellations received by Lithium on the scheduled training date will be billed the full training fee.
- Cancellation or no show fees cannot be applied towards future classes.
Cancellation/Reschedule by Lithium
- Lithium reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment by providing notice to customer at least 7 calendar days prior to schedule commencement date.
- In the event of cancellation by Lithium, Customer may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid or credit toward alternative class(es).
- Lithium will not be responsible for any costs associated with travel arrangement. Lithium’s liability will be limited to the training fees paid, as outlined above. Lithium strongly recommends purchasing refundable air tickets as well as refundable hotel rates.
- If a training class is cancelled by Lithium due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather, natural disaster), the Customer is entitled to a full class credit which much be used within 12 months of the date of the original class for another class offered by Lithium.