Who is the course facilitator?
Ani Munirah Mohamad - Certified ATLAS.ti Senior Professional Trainer
What are the registration fees?
- Alumni rate (former participants of MPWS Workshops): RM195
- Normal rate (first-time participant of MPWS Workshops): RM265
- Early bird rate (first-time participant of MPWS Workshops with full payment before 9 August 2016): RM212
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Telephone: 03-89127212
- E-mail: email@example.com
Do you accept payment by bank check or invoice/purchase order?
Yes, we do. Please contact us for more information.
What is the refund policy?
If you are unable to attend the workshop on the specified date, a replacement is allowed. We appreciate prior notification before the event date to facilitate the issuance of certificates in the new person's name.
If you are unable to attend, but could not find a replacement, you may choose any other workshops organised by MPWS in future. Any price difference short of the new workshop, must be topped up by you. Any price difference more than the new workshop will not be refunded to you.
What do I need to bring to this Workshop?
This Workshop is taught BYOD - Bring Your Own Device.
Participants are expected to bring along:
- Laptop with Windows/Mac OS
- Installation of ATLAS.ti software (minimum trial version which may be downloaded from our website at www.atlasti.com)
- Extension wire for the laptop
- Pen and notebook
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The workshop is held at Taman Kajang Impian, Section 7, Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor. There are ample parking space for participants coming by car/motorcycle. For participants coming by public transport, the training center is easily accessible by cab.