Set in the picturesque, rolling Litchfield Hills, the Litchfield Jazz Festival was launched in 1996 with a line-up any well-established festival would be proud of today—the up-and-coming Diana Krall, Christian McBride, Terence Blanchard, Russell Malone, Peter Bernstein, Larry Goldings, Renee Rosnes, Mark Turner and many more. This year, the Festival will once again be Discovering Genius. Get a headstart on your summer. Order your tickets NOW AND SAVE!
All general admission tent and lawn tickets are flexible - order in advance and choose your day later!
Saturday, August 5
- Ada Rovatti Quartet w/ Jill McCarron, Steve John, Daryl Johns
- Michael Mayo w/ Miro Sprague, Josh Johnson, Alex Boneham, Robin Baytas
- Julian Shore Quintet w/ Dayna Stephens, jorge Roeder, jimmy McBride, Gilad Hekselman
- Gabriel Alegria Afro-Peruvian Sextet
- Ken Peplowski's Benny Goodman Tribute w/ Bucky Pizzarelli, Joe Locke, Nicki Parrott, Matt Wilson, Ehud Aherie
Sunday, August 6
- Brunch w/ Basie - Sunday morning scholarship benefit
- Litchfield Jazz Orchestra plays Carly Simon and Carol King - Jen Allen, arranger/conductor, w/ special guest Brandon Goldberg
- Joe Alterman w/ Avery Sharpe and Matt Wilson
- Rudresh Mahanthappa Indo-Pak Coalition w/ Rez Abbasi and Dan Weiss
- John Pizzarelli Quartet - Plays The Music of Sinatra and Jobim
Visit website: www.litchfieldjazzfest.com
*Ticket fees include a $2.00 donation to Litchifled Jazz Camp need-based scholarships