San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Cheer on your favorite local celeb as they are transformed into their "musical alter egos" and compete in the premier Twin Cities "Sync-Off" event. You won't want to miss the fun night of music, dance and theatrics! #lipsyncforsmiles
Wednesday, October 22nd - 6-8PM
Muse Event Center
107 3rd Ave. N. Minneapolis, MN
$20 | General Admission
$45 | VIP (Specialty Seating, Drink Ticket, Appetizers)
- Bring Me the News
- Julia Cobbs - mytalk - FM 107
- Jana Shortal - KARE 11
- Steve-O - KDWB
- Allison Kaplan and Stephanie March from Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- Emily Engberg, Kelli Hanson, Steve Patterson - Twin Cities Live
- Mike Augustyniak, Kim Johnson, Natalie Nyhus, Jamie Yuccas - WCCO TV
- Roshini Rajkumar - WCCO Radio
For more information, please call Smile Network International at 612.377.1800
When & Where
Smile Network International
Smile Network is a Minnesota-based non-profit, humanitarian organization that provides life altering, reconstructive surgeries and related healthcare services to impoverished children and young adults in developing countries.
In the span of 45 minutes and for just $500, Smile Network can provide a child with a happier, healthier future.
Change the world. Change the future. Change a life.