Actions and Detail Panel
Lioness Lean In Breakfast Event - Cape Town
Fri 19 May 2017, 08:30 – 11:30
Lioness Lean In Breakfast Series brings together inspirational African women entrepreneurs to share, inspire and connect with the next generation of great women-led startups.
Powered by STANDARD BANK
The Lioness Lean In Breakfast Series is based on a breakfast networking and speaker presentation format that is highly popular with women entrepreneurs in Africa. The format of each Lioness Lean In is a two-and-a-half hour event, commencing with breakfast and networking, followed by inspirational guest speakers sharing their own entrepreneurial journeys and experiences; a presentation on inspirational Lionesses of Africa from across the continent; a presentation from the sponsor; and rounded-off with an open Q&A session.
- Inspiring guest speakers to be announced
- MELANIE HAWKEN, founder of Lionesses of Africa
- KABELO MATLALA, Standard Bank Incubator
WHY THIS IS A MUST ATTEND EVENT
- Hear the inspiring entrepreneurial stories of women who are building great businesses
- Benefit from the insights and advice of women entrepreneurs who have seen and experienced it all - and 'got the T-shirt'
- Network with speakers and participants who all share a passion for advancing women entrepreneurs
- Ask questions and get advice that can help take you to the next level as an entrepreneur