Linking US Investors to Global Innovation (New-York)
Tuesday, September 20, 2011 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
New York, United States
Linking US Investors to Global Innovation
Tuesday, September 20 (5:30pm EST)
This unique event brings exciting high growth potential technology startups from around the world to our local investor community.
From crowdsourcing to mobile social communities and web design platforms, these exciting ventures represent the best of global innovation. After four weeks of intense training we are proud to announce that they are positioned for a successful funding process and expansion to the US market.
Join us on September 20th to hear pitches from the following companies:
- Springleap (South Africa) - Monitizing the promotional product industry with a powerful social engagement (50,000 fans on Facebook!)
- Motribe (South Africa) - Build & manage your own mobile social community
- Webydo (Israel) - Introducing freedom of web design for designers and lower cost for end users
- Evly (South Africa) - Power the crowd to engage brands and increase sales
- 5:30pm – Registration, refreshments & networking
- 6:00pm – Company presentations followed by interactive Q&A
- 7:30pm – Live demos & personal meetings
- 8:00pm - Drinks at 48 Lounge
- Eyal Bino, Founder of Worldwide Investor Network
Looking forward to seeing you at the event!
The WIN Team
When & Where
Worldwide Investor Network (WIN)
Worldwide Investor Network (WIN) is a NYC-based platform focused on helping early stage, non-US-based technology startups shorten the path to funding and acceleration in the US market via NYC. Through its extensive ecosystem, WIN identifies high-growth potential startups looking to enter the US market, and matches them with investors, mentors, partners and service providers from NYC to accelerate the pace of global innovation entering the US market.