Linkedin Skills & Secrets Training for Business Development (Getting Started)
Wednesday, July 30, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Who should attend? YOU should attend!
How often do you attend a seminar or learn something at a presentation that seems so good... and then go back to your desk to 800 emails, never to try the techniques you learned? I can see you raising your hand. We all do it.
This series of courses is designed to have you learn by doing, and provide accountability so that you truly progress.
This is designed for:
- Business owners who mean to use Linkedin but can’t seem to make it happen in their busy day
- Sales people who are concerned about making their numbers and want to learn a creative way to share their expertise, extend their in person networking efforts, and maximize the time they spend looking for prospects
- Job seekers who are fearful that their resumes go into a “black hole” when they apply to jobs online
This hands on "Getting Started" session helps you learn to navigate around Linkedin, understand what success on Linkedin looks like, and to make your profile really work for you. Bring your laptop!
$75 per person. Small groups. No more than 6 people per class for personalized attention.
The classes will be at the Microsoft Store at the Walt Whitman Mall and tablets are available to borrow if you don't have your own laptop or tablet.
Other series or one-on-one sessions can be scheduled as well.
When & Where
Beth Granger Consulting: Summer Social Strategy Workshops
Want to really accomplish something this summer? You can have your social sales strategy done by the end of the summer. Learn more or scroll down to pick a class.
Are you a business owner who knows you should be using social media and LinkedIn but can’t seem to make it happen in your busy day, or your employees don't have the skill set or time to do it for you?
Are you a salesperson or lead a sales team with concerns about making your numbers and want to learn about Social Sales - a creative way to share expertise, extend in person networking efforts, and maximize time spent looking for prospects?
Are you a job seeker or someone who wants to advance to the next level in your career but you are fearful that your resumes goes into a “black hole” when you apply to jobs online, or frustrated that recruiters aren't reaching out to you?
Are you a recruiter who is having trouble finding the right people, have heard of social recruiting, but don't know how to do it?
Welcome to Summer Social Strategy Workshops. See details below.
1. Take the summer social workshop and you can have your social strategy by the end of the summer. It includes topics such as:
• Social Listening to find out where your clients, prospects, and referrers "live" online
• Competitive research to see who else is doing what you do and what they are doing
• Picking your platforms to reach your various audiences
• Picking your tools to make it easier to be effective in the minimum amount of time
2. Take the Linkedin workshops to perfect your profile and learn to efficiently use Linkedin in 10 minutes a day.
Beth Granger is a social media and branding consultant who uses her unique blend of creative, technical, and business communications experience to help business owners, sales teams, and CMOs address goals and challenges.
Beth has advised lawyers, accountants, insurance producers, start-ups, individuals, and job seekers. One of her clients recently said: I give Beth rave reviews for her knowledge base, expertise, and ability to instruct those of us who are less adept at navigating the wide world of social media.
Questions? Call 516-515-1213