San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This seminar is for users ready to leverage the power of LinkedIn Marketing with tools and applications to help you reach your personal and business objectives.
Topics to be presented in this workshop include:
- The Importance of Online Branding
- How to Adjust Account Settings including Privacy
- Making the Marketing Pitch: How to Write a Winning Summary Statement
- The key LinkedIn areas to Optimize Your Profile for Search Engines
- The Importance of the Status Update & Update Interaction
- How to Find the Right Contacts & Connect
- Sending & Receiving Introductions
- How to Get Recommendations& Referrals and Why This is Important
- How to Search Key Company Info for Contacts, Corporate Data, Sales Leads, Hiring Mgrs, Jobs
- How to Follow Companies
- In-depth Profile capabilities like Skills, Specialties
- Importance of LinkedIn Industry Groups and how to leverage
- LinkedIn Applications- Should you use them?
- Creating and leveraging Company Profiles
- Examining Premium LinkedIn Accounts-are they worth it?
- LinkedIn Etiquette
Date: Thursday, February 6th
Time: 8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m.
Registration opens at 8:15 a.m.
Location: Ivy Hills Country Club, 7711 Ivy Hills Blvd. Cincinnati, Oh 45244 . (Near the intersection of Rt. 32 and Little Dry Run in Newtown. See Map at Right).
Bonus: LinkedIn Key Strategies Guide Sheet
Laptop Optional; WiFi available.
Continental Breakfast Included.
Space is limited, so register early!
Questions- call 513.445.2180 or visit us at www.CreatingConnectionsConsulting.com
Cancellation Policy- Note: tickets are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another attendee for the same date.
Vist our website HERE for more information and to see a full selection of classes.
When & Where
C3: Creating Connections Consulting, LLC
C3: Creating Connections Consulting specializes in Strategic Social Media Marketing, Social Media Training & Education and Corporate & Personal Branding. Michelle Beckham-Corbin, President & Chief Digital Strategist has over 20 years experience in the Corporate, Small Business and Non-Profit arenas. Michelle is a former Sales & Marketing Manager for P&G and holds an MBA from Xavier University. She is actively involved in the local social media scene with the CincySM and New Media Cincinnati social networking groups. Michelle is on the Board for the IHM Job Search Ministry Group as well as a member of the Board of Directors for the Authentic Leadership in Cincinnati Group. She brings much passion and energy to her work in social media.