Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn New Profile Premium Workshop Plus one Friend
Fri, March 24, 2017, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM CDT
In the words of World Series winning coach Joe Madden “Try Not to Suck”. Does your profile? It is imperative to have a LinkedIn profile that is going to result in a home run, not an easy out.
LinkedIn announced it is rolling out a new User Interface in January. It is cleaner than the current profile and designed to mirror the mobile application.
Specific features are removed or reduced by LinkedIn. Tools have been moved and access to features are located differently.
This is a 3.5 hour hands on workshop intended to help you navigate smoothly through LinkedIn. You will be going through the entire new LinkedIn profile so please bring your laptop while we walk through the changes. Together Bruce and I have 18+ years experience utilizing LinkedIn.
During this workshop we will walk you through the changes:
1) Profile Headline view – how people will view it on mobile and desktop
2) Profile summary view – how to optimize your summary for the new UI
3) Home feed – How to set up what you see
4) Activity – Posting daily or weekly updates, writing long form Pulse and stats
5) Set up – Finding where all your tools and features have been moved to
6) Plus many more optimization features
Sign up and bring one friend for FREE!
Advanced registration is necessary to reserve your seat.PLUS bring a friend for FREE. Click the link below to sign up for the workshop.
There is also an afternoon session that will focus on utilizing LinkedIn searches for sales, recruiting, lead generation, business development, and even job seeking.