Actions and Detail Panel
Wed, March 29, 2017, 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM PDT
LinkedIn has lots of moving parts, heck there are over 17 fields that you should complete just on your profile! Then there is the burning question of when to post, what to post and hey, what’s the difference between posting and publishing?
Maybe you want to post or publish on LinkedIn and aren’t quite sure what to write about or when to post it. Maybe you want to find new connections but don’t know how. Or maybe you are overwhelmed on where to even start. LinkedIn Labs will answer all of your questions by helping you take action with making connections, creating compelling content and attracting new leads.
Benefits of LinkedIn Labs:
- 2 hours of dedicated time to work on your LinkedIn Profile, Posts, Publications, or Company Page.
- Intimate group of up to 10 participants
- LinkedIn Expert and Strategist Me- in the room to help guide you and answer any questions
- Tuesday, February 22 from 8:30-10:30am
- Grinds and Vine
- $39 ticket fee * includes access to The LinkedIn Bakery a private Facebook community for continued support
- Plenty of free parking
- You will have an opportunity to introduce yourself and give a one-minute commercial about your business on Facebook Live!
- Can be a little chilly, please bring a light jacket
*Membership packages available- details will be announced online follow me to find out how you can save big bucks!!!