Actions and Detail Panel
LinkedIn: How to create Presence, build Influence, and earn more Business!
Tue, October 25, 2016, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM MDT
Tuesday, October 25th, from 8:30am to 4:00pm
Willow Park Golf and Country Club | #639 Willow Park Drive Southeast, Calgary
After just seven hours in this actionable content rich workshop…
- You’ll have a Linkedin Profile worth viewing, not a digital brochure worth skipping
- Know what makes a profile interesting and not boring or ignored
- How to build and create a network and get the conversation going
- Attract and connect with like-minded people
- How to effectively respond to people viewing your profile
- How to effectively respond to people asking to connect without any context or purpose
- How to earn the most valueable endorsements quickly
- How to earn an effective recommendation without making it awkward those writing it
- Learn which activities will make you marketable
- Learn which activities will earn you business
I believe LinkedIn is a terrific place to connect, create presence, build influence. It continues to be one of the most underrated Social Selling tools to earn more business.
However, the key word here is that you have to earn that business, and those old-school, manipulation-based sales techniques, and strategies are not going to work. You have to the work and learn before you earn.
We live in a new economy today where the consumer is far more educated about your product and services than ever before. What your customer is looking for more than anything today is respect, transparency and most of all – trust. LinkedIn is a terrific way to earn all three.
There are no shortcuts to success, but we’ll help you avoid a mountain of mistakes that we made while learning how to earn business.