San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
LinkedIn isn’t only for companies, business development and job searches. Non-profits are already using LinkedIn to:
- Talent, connections and Board Members
- Network and for fundraising
- Amplify their existing resources
- Expand their reach beyond their immediate friendsGive their organizations more visibility and credibility
Jan Wallen will show you how to do this and more.
LinkedIn is one of the best tools around -- if you know the right things to do.
In this interactive presentation, Jan Wallen shows you how to turn LinkedIn into a powerful tool for your non-profit. Jan will give you LinkedIn success stories and mini-case-studies. You’ll learn how to start using it for your organization step-by-step, plus the best strategies and insider secrets you can use right away.
You’ll learn how to:
- Choose the best networking philosophy: Quality Network or Quantity Network
- Create an effective LinkedIn profile and Company Page so people who are looking for you on LinkedIn will find you. You have more visibility and credibility
- Connect strategically plus LinkedIn etiquette – Who to connect with, what to say when you invite people to connect, and what to do when you get invitations you’re not sure whether to accept or not
- Leverage your connections and turn them into opportunities for your organization
- Use LinkedIn to find Board Members
You’ll know exactly what to do for the next 30 days with your Action Steps map. Jan will also give you resources that you can refer to over and over again to keep the learning going.
Plus, timesaver tips so you have more time for yourself, your family and friends. If you’ve heard Jan before, you know there’s much more – she’s generous with her time, information and insights. There will be plenty of time for Jan to answer your questions.
When you use LinkedIn and social media as your #1 strategy for your non-profit, you’re doing what other successful professionals are doing:
- Finding Board Members
- Attracting more opportunities and volunteers
- Connecting with more of the right people
Jan Wallen wrote the book on LinkedIn – literally. She’s the author of Mastering LinkedIn in 7 Days or Less . In her career she’s moved from corporate sales, to sales consultant, to social media networking practitioner to author to LinkedIn and social media guru. Jan shows professionals and salespeople how to grow their business and advance their careers with LinkedIn and social media.
Jan has built her business so that 95% of her consulting, speaking engagements and mentoring clients come from LinkedIn. This is because of her profile, her activity on social media, and the no-cost marketing techniques she uses on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Jan writes a blog, articles, and writes for several sales blogs. She is a member of the invitation-only Friends of LinkedIn group. Because of her up-to-date knowledge and areas of expertise, Jan’s professional advice and expertise are sought after and sourced by publications and media including: Business News Daily, the Business Insider, Entrepreneur Podcast Network, iCANny's webcast , and radio shows including Into Tomorrow and BlogTalk Radio (Lead Generation and Prospecting).