Actions and Detail Panel
Linguamatics Spring Text Mining Conference 2017
Mon, Apr 24, 2017, 11:00 AM – Wed, Apr 26, 2017, 2:00 PM BST
Powering Knowledge Discovery
Dates: Monday 24th to Wednesday 26th April 2016
Venue: The Møller Centre
The Linguamatics Spring Text Mining Conference 2017 will be held at the Møller Centre at Cambridge University's Churchill College, in the historic city of Cambridge. We will also be hosting social events across the historic city centre. This year's conference dinner will take place at Queens College, founded in 1448 by Margaret of Anjou.
The Linguamatics Spring Text Mining Conference will provide new, experienced and potential users of Linguamatics I2E software an excellent opportunity to explore the latest trends in natural language processing-based text mining. Delegates will discover how I2E is delivering valuable intelligence from text in a range of applications, as well as have an opportunity to network with the Linguamatics community.
This conference will include:
- Customer presentations - featuring best practices, case studies and insights on practical approaches to text mining and knowledge discovery
- Presentations covering what's new in I2E, and looking ahead at developments in the pipeline
- Round table discussions covering important topics and challenges
- Opportunities to network with your peers and with Linguamatics experts
- Hands-on workshops, giving new and experienced users the opportunity to explore the full capabilities of I2E, in consultation with Linguamatics experts