The Linden Sweatshirt is an updated version of the classic raglan sleeved sweatshirt. The fit is relaxed with a flattering scooped neckline. In this class, we’ll be making view A, which is long sleeved version and a mid-hipline ribbed band. You’ll learn sewing with knits, straight seam sewing and attaching ribbing. If you desire, you also have the option of making the Linden out of a woven fabric such as flannel or lightweight corduroy. If you choose to make the Linden out of a woven fabric, please purchase fabric for 2 sizes larger than your usual size.
Skill level: Advanced Beginner or Intermediate
Duration: Two 3 hour sessions
- Linden Sweatshirt pattern from Grainline Studio
- Please see pattern envelope for fabric requirements and yardage.
- Sewing Machine
- Ballpoint needle (or Universal Needle if sewing with a woven fabric)
- Matching all purpose thread
- Fabric marking pen or chalk
- Seam ripper