Welcome to registration for the first-ever LimmudLA Fest, to be held August 15-17, in the beautiful, natural setting of Brandeis-Bardin. We’re excited to have you join us for a weekend filled with learning, teaching, celebration, and community. Rabbi Ami Markel (KCA-Kosher) will provide Glatt Kosher supervision throughout the weekend. Information on the registration process is below. Please read carefully before proceeding.
Please have a Visa or MasterCard ready, as payment is required to complete your registration. If booking for more than one person, please note that we charge per participant and not by room. For example, if you are booking for two people in a double room please select two tickets at this price.
- If you require a subsidized registration, you may apply for a scholarship. An application will be provided within the registration process, and reviewed on a case-by-case basis. The deadline for submitting your application is July 6, 2014 and a $50 deposit will be required at check-out.
- For those of you interested in asking your local community for sponsorship, please email email@example.com for more information.
LimmudLA is a registered charity. 100% of the donations made when you register will go towards providing scholarships for those who might otherwise not be able to attend.
Using Discount Codes
If you are using a discount code, please select your registration type, and then enter your code in the field "Enter Discount Code", which will alter your balance due accordingly
Brandeis-Bardin offers a variety of accommodation options including camping, shared cabins and cottages with en-suite bathrooms. Important information regarding certain room choices is below:
- The first ten (10) people to register for camping will be provided a tent free of charge on site!
- Bring Your Own Tent (BYOT) and all camping supplies. A LimmudLA volunteer will be at the campsite between 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm on Friday to assist with setting up tents.
- There will 24/7 access to shower and restroom facilities.
- Cabins have bunk beds, shared bathrooms and air conditioning.
- Individuals can share with friends or with other people in your age demographic (same sex only).
- Families will be housed two families to a cabin. Families can make request to share with specific families.
- Linens can be rented or people can bring their own bedding and towels.
- Motel-style rooms consist of one or two beds, a private bathroom, and A/C or heat with adjustable thermostats.
- Linens are provided, but not changed during the weekend.
- Motel-style rooms are priced according to occupancy. Additional beds can be added to accommodate children.
- Published children’s pricing is based on sharing a motel-style room with all family members. Two parents with two children cannot request two individual rooms unless they are willing to pay for their children at adult registration rates.
- Deluxe suites have the same amenities as motel-style rooms, but with a sitting room and bedroom. One bathroom is accessible through a vestibule between both rooms. Additional beds can be added to accommodate children. These rooms are ideal for families of five or more persons.
At LimmudLA, everyone can be a presenter. If you are submitting to present at LimmudLA Fest 2014, you must register first, and let us know you wish to present by June 22, 2014. The programming team will be in touch regarding your session(s) within two weeks of you registering
- Cancellations made before July 1, 2014 will be fully refunded (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Cancellations made after July 1, 2014, and before August 1, 2014, will be refunded 50%.
- Cancellations made on or after August 1, 2014 CANNOT BE REFUNDED.
- Cancellations are ONLY made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation fees are tax-deductible contributions to LimmudLA.
Have questions about LimmudLA Fest 2014?