- CEUs Available- specific CEUs TBD
Limited Certification for Governmental and Private Applicators - Lawn & Ornamental
- License needed for those who apply pesticides to government or business owned property
- Bring completed application: http://www.forms.freshfromflorida.com/13610.pdf
Limited Certification for Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- License needed for those who apply pesticides in plant beds and shrubs on customer's properties
- Bring completed application: http://www.forms.freshfromflorida.com/13604.pdf
- Bring proof of business liability insurance: http://www.forms.freshfromflorida.com/13654.pdf
Exams are administered ONLY by:
- Submitting the application to the Bureau of Licensing and Enforcement in advance and providing the approval letter at the time of testing
- Bringing the completed application, photo, and check payable to FDACS in the amount of $150
Study materials (listed below) are available to order online or by calling 1-800-226-1764, should arrive within 4-5 business days.
- Applying Pesticides Correctly (CORE) (SM1)
- Ornamental & Turfgrass Pest Management (SM7)
- Florida Green Industries Best Management Practices - free download
For persons with special disabilities, please contact Hannah Wooten at 407-665-5554 two weeks prior to class date so that proper consideration can be given to the request.
Disclaimer: "The Foundation of the Gator Nation" an Equal Opportunity Institution.