San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you have an idea for a startup that could use some refinement, or if you would like to learn how to use game mechanics to create user engagement, then join us for this great event. Traveling from New York City to speak will be Gabe Zichermann, an author, entrepreneur, CEO of the Gamification Corporation, and Chair of the GSummit. In just three hours, this intensive workshop will help you improve your business ideas, and help you learn the basics of Gamification - the process of engaging people and changing behavior with game design, loyalty, and behavioral economics. Space is very limited, so RSVP now.
Gabe Zichermann, Chair of GSummit
Gabe Zichermann is the chair of GSummit where top gamification experts across industries gather to share knowledge and insight about customer & employee engagement and loyalty. He is also an author, highly rated public speaker and entrepreneur whose next book, The Gamification Revolution (McGraw Hill, 2013) looks at how leaders are leveraging gamification strategy to crush the competition. His previous books, Gamification by Design (2011) and Game-Based Marketing (2010) have helped define the industry’s standards and frameworks, and continue to be key reference materials today. Gabe resides in New York City, where he is co-director of startup accelerator The Founder Institute, and a board member of StartOut.org. You can buy his books at Barnes and Noble.
Who should attend?
- Anyone who has an idea for a startup or an early-stage company
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use game mechanics to create user engagement
- Anyone who would like feedback on their idea or pitch
- Anyone that is interested in joining a new startup or looking for a co-founder
What are some of the Topics?
- What are the components of good and bad startup ideas
- How to check the quality of your own idea
- How to use game design principles to drive engagement and customer loyalty and more...
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- How to Create Great Startup Ideas
- FabLab Lima, Start-Up Peru & Wayra Academy presentations
- Speed pitching with Women@FounderInstitute
- Gamification 101 - How to Use Game Mechanics to Create Engagement and Solve Problems
- Q&A with Gabe
- Best picth award and grant of fellowship
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
At the end of the session, there will also be a short audience Q&A session, and several attendees will also head to a local restaurant or bar to socialize.
Join us for a fun evening!
When & Where
The Founder Institute
The Founder Institute is the world's largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, helping aspiring founders across the globe build enduring technology companies. Based in Silicon Valley and with chapters across 150 cities and 60 countries, the Founder Institute has helped launch over 2,200 companies in 8 years. The company's mission is to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and build sustainable startup ecosystems that will create one million new jobs worldwide.
See more events at http://fi.co/events.