Proper nutrition is essential to the body’s ability to perform, recover, and become stronger. Young and growing athletes expend a lot of energy during physical exercise and many do not consume enough calories to meet their energy demand.
This is a big concern because poor nutrition can lead to decreases in bone density, overuse injuries and potential stress fractures.
- See more at: www.lillianabell.com and sign up for our upcoming seminar for teen male athletes which will address all of that and much more. Our seminar will reinforce the value of athletics, positive lifestyle and health choices to build stronger, healthier young men and future leaders in the community. Working through schools, athletic departments, teams and community leaders we will serve as a single source of truth and trusted resource focused on the athlete and their family to help parents and athletes make positive decisions to prevent injuries, improve sports performance and build confident future leaders.
Your son will hear and learn from experts in:
- Sports Nutrition
- Strength Training and Injury Prevention
- Becoming a Mental Athlete in Sports and Life
- Becoming a Leader During the Transition from Boys to Men
- Building a Network and Driving Success in Sports, School and Life