Actions and Detail Panel
Lightyear: Personal Legacy in 2017 with Nicole Tsong
Wed, Apr 12, 2017, 7:00 AM – Wed, May 3, 2017, 1:30 PM PDT
Generate your personal legacy and create your vision for your future with this four-part igolu series! In Personal Legacy, learn how to lead yourself in all realms of your life. Through four weeks of weekly calls with Nicole, you will learn and deepen into principles including Above and Below the Line and the Power of Knowing What You Want. Hone your inner your listening as a leader in this series, discover a bigger, brighter future right now, and have fun while doing it!
Based in the principles of Lightyear Leadership, Personal Legacy is tailored to your individual growth. Nicole Tsong is an experienced, skilled igolu leader who will guide you through vision work, goal-setting and how to be powerful in creating your life. You will receive consistent support from Nicole and others participating in the program and gain valuable insight to create your legacy right now.
- A 10-year vision
- 10-, 5- and 1-year goals for your health, career and personal realms
- Personal development tools you can use use every day, including Above/Below the Line, Legacy and Choice-based Listening
- Access tools to recover yourself daily
- Understand who you are in the space
- Develop leadership skills in all areas of your life, from personal to work
How it works
- Call Dates: Wednesdays, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3
- Call Times: Choose morning 7-8:30 a.m. PST or noon-1:30 p.m. PST.
- Video conferencing: We will be doing our sessions via video conference.
- Homework: Some outside work is required outside of the calls.
- Buddy: Connect with a buddy between calls for support throughout the series.
- Call Details: Once you have registered, you will receive a welcome note with call details.
What if I can't make one of the sessions?
All sessions will be recorded, and you can listen to a session if you are unable to make one.
What if I can't do the time I signed up for?
If you can't make one of your regularly scheduled call times, reach out to Nicole to join the other session.
Where is the program being held?
Personal Legacy is done via videoconference, so you can participate from any time zone or location with a WiFi connection. Once you register, you will receive additional details for each call.
Why do we work in a group?
A group is a powerful place to learn from others and gain a deeper understanding of ourselves. Individual sessions also are available. Please reach out to Nicole for more information.
"I've been aware of shifts I want to make in my life or wanting to let go of things that weren't serving me, things that would come up in my yoga practice or in conversations with friends, but didn't feel that I had the tools or knew how to take the first step. Lightyear (formerlyl igolu) offers me a framework and a lens through which I feel empowered to create the life I want to have. Nicole has an incredible gift as a leader on and off the mat, and I hope to have her as a mentor for a very long time."
- Norah, Lightyear participant
About Nicole Tsong
Nicole Tsong is a dynamic, accessible leader, guiding others through vision and goal-setting to create a powerful, lasting legacy. A Lightyear Licensee for Level One and Level Two, Nicole's style is clear, authentic, and a bit cheeky. Nicole is a skilled mentor and trainer of new yoga teachers at leading yoga studios in Seattle and the author of Yoga for Hikers and Yoga for Climbers (Mountaineers Books, 2016). She also loves fitness adventures, writing weekly about her exploits in Fit for Life, her fitness column for The Seattle Times. Learn more here.