This class is designed to be the perfect training session for the photographer looking to manage and edit photos. Whether you’re the owner of a new digital SLR or an enthusiast, this class will teach you how to use Adobe Lightroom to catalog, edit and improve all your photos. This hands-on class (bring your laptop loaded with Lightroom) with introduce students to topics including:
• Importing photos into Lightroom Catalogs and storing them where they belong
• Organizing photos into logical Collections, keywording and tagging
• Optimizing the exposure and color of each photo
• Eliminating unwanted elements like spots and blemishes
• Reducing unwanted noise and sharpening just what you want
Part 1: Tuesday, February 28th from 6:30 to 8:30pm
Part 2: Tuesday, March 7th from 6:30 to 8:30pm
Part 1 of this class will cover in 2 hours everything you need to know to go home and start taking control of your digital photos. No prior experience with Lightroom is required.
Part 2 will be 2 hours and will cover advanced editing, plug-ins, making books and printing.
Instructor Brad Husick is a professional photographer that has more than 40 years of experience. Brad's photos have been published in several magazines and has three photos published in the New York Times. He was the mission photographer for the first private spaceflight - Space Ship One. Brad was also a professional sports photographer for three years. Brad often writes camera, software and lens reviews for online sites and teaches extensively for groups and individuals.