Lightroom Complete w/ Bob Killen (6 nights) Dec. 10, 11, 13, 17, 18, 19 Evenings: 5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Lightroom Complete with Bob Killen
Six-Night Adobe Certified Training Course
Everyone who wants to organize and add a voice to their images.
How I teach this class:
Lightroom is an intuitive workflow system with great tools for creating images. I teach Lightroom’s step-by-step modules first by example, and then you execute the concept with me by your side to help you perform the skill and grasp the concept. Unlike online courses, you can ask questions and receive personalized "Hands on Instruction" to help you internalize Lightroom.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive a Certificate of Recognition and Completion.
Hands on Instruction
Student workbook with illustrations
DVD with practice files (you may also download this from Bob's web site)
Snacks and water
You will receive Discount Coupons on selected equipment and future classes during the class schedule.
• Have resources for learning and staying up to date in Lightroom.
• Have a full understanding of four modules and the nuances of their workflow.
• Have the ability to quickly import and select images for your projects.
• Have the ability to set and manage your color and file preferences
• Have the ability to use Lightroom Tools and Panels: Learn all of the tools, panels, document windows, arrange multiple images, and customize your workspace.
• Have the ability to correct lens distortion and perspective
• Have a full understanding of digital images; explore bit depth, resize images, crop, straighten, and creative cropping
• Have the ability to correct and enhance images with the power of Adobe Camera Raw Engine.
• Have a full understanding and ability to use plug-ins for creative and production uses.
• Have the ability to produce slideshows, print, and upload your images to the web.
• Have complete mastery of Target Adjustment and Gradient tools.
• Have an understanding of Burning and Dodging in the digital darkroom for creative control.
• Have the ability to make Black and White Conversions
• Have the knowledge to master Image Clean Up
• Have complete mastery of Retouching Essentials
• Have full understanding in Sharpening images for print and the web
And much, much, more!
Own and understand the operation of a digital camera.
Bring a laptop (PC or MAC) with Lightroom 3 installed. You will need a minimum 2 gigs of RAM for this class; four or more is preferred. You must have a mouse (no touch pads in this class) but a Wacom tablet will make your learning experience easier.
About Bob Killen:
In 2008, Bob became the First Artist in Residence for Mojave National Preserve, a National Park Service Program. He also is an Affiliated Artist for the National Park Service’s Mojave Arts Program and the Artist Guide for the Desert Light Gallery. He is currently on work on his new book, The Fine Art of Creating Fine Art Photography, and several new fine art projects for release in late summer.
December 10, 11, 13, 17-19th Evenings- 5:00 pm.-9:00 pm.
Orange County Photography Center
590 W Central Ave
California Center for Photography & Digital Arts
"California Center for Photography & Digital Arts" as it's called by it's members and clients is a state of the art facility featuring plenty of room for photographic lectures and hands on classes. With several shooting areas, sets, props and all needed supplies, THE Center is the ultimate choice for your photographic education.