Join us for our 5th Annual Lighter Than Air Benefit. The event will be held Sunday, June 4th at the Capital Bar, 3017 Morton Street, in Fort Worth, from 1PM-5PM (CST).
It is going to be an afternoon of CELEBRATION with live music, food, and silent auction items!
Lighter Than Air supports the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation's Northeast Texas Chapter of Fort Worth/Tarrant County. By contributing or attending this event, you will directly help our local Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients by supporting the care center at Cook Children's Medical Center. Each year, CF patients and their families depend on the Cystic Fibrosis Pulmonary Care Clinic to receive the newest treatments and best CF medications as they become available through clinical trials and quality care initiatives. Most importantly, funds raised continue to support the hope, and now potentially the reality, that Cystic Fibrosis will evolve into an easily managed disease without the complications we currently treat.
Check us out on social media for more event details, promotions, etc...
**ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD OR OLDER**
Are you looking to promote your brand while supporting the local community?
Through sponsorship, your company has the unique opportunity to be seen as a community leader while creating brand exposure. You are also helping to raise awareness for a genetic, terminal disease that receives no government funding.
- $5,000 Tsunami Level – Includes collaboration in all advertising (radio, print & social media), meet & greet opportunity with entertainment, corporate logo on event banner at entrance of event, recognition during event, corporate logo on event materials, 6” x 6” corporate logo on event t-shirt, promotion on social media, and twelve general admission event tickets.
- $2,500 Typhoon Level – Includes placement on promotional items distributed to all event guests, meet & greet opportunity with entertainment, corporate logo on event banner at entrance of event, recognition during event, corporate logo on all event materials, 6” x 6” corporate logo on event t-shirt, promotion on social media, and ten general admission event tickets.
- $1,000 Hurricane Level – Includes corporate logo on event banner at entrance of event, recognition during event, corporate logo on all event materials, 6” x 6” corporate logo on event t-shirt, promotion on social media, and eight general admission event tickets.
- $750.00 Gale Level - Includes recognition during event, corporate logo on all event materials, 4”x 4” corporate logo on event t-shirt, promotion on social media, and six general admission event tickets.
- $500.00 Breeze Level - Includes corporate logo on all event materials, 2”x 2” corporate logo on event t-shirt, promotion on social media, and four general admission event tickets.
- $250.00 Air Level – Includes 2”x 2” corporate logo on event t-shirt, promotion on social media, and two general admission event tickets.
Please email LTABenefit@gmail.com for additional sponsorship details.
This is an important note on attendance for people with CF:
The health and well-being of people with Cystic Fibrosis is our top priority. Medical evidence shows that certain bacteria can be passed between individuals with CF and can lead to worse symptoms and speed decline in lung function. To limit the serious risk of cross-infection between people with CF, please maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from each other. People with CF and their families should be aware that individuals with CF might choose to attend the event without notifying the event organizers.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, all guest MUST be 21 years of age or older to attend.
Please make sure to bring a valid government ID.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Parking is LIMITED on-site, but there are parking garages within walking distance.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
CAN BRING: Celebratory Attitude, Giving Sprirt, and Plenty of Sunblock.
CANNOT BRING: Outside Food & Beverage, Tobacco Products, and Pets.
Thank You For Not Smoking!
Some environmental factors in daily life can damage lung health.
For instance, second-hand smoke is particularly harmful to people with Cystic Fibrosis.
Keeping airways healthier means not smoking and keeping the environment smoke-free.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email the organziers at LTABenefit@gmail.com with any questions or comments.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Event tickets are non-refundable. Transfering tickets is highly discouraged, but special circumstances can be addressed by emailing the event organizers up to 2-days prior to the event date.