LiftUp! Educational Events: Research
Thursday, June 13, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
Research is more than a step in the scientific method. Join us as Anthony Mundis, founder of the research firm Impossible Real, explains how market research could make the difference for your business or startup.
- The importance of research when starting or running a business.
- The process of conducting market research then, and now.
- The relevant types of research that will help your startup or business.
- How to get investors interested in your business.
- Understand the difference between standard & startup market research.
- Ways to refine your product, audience, and problem space.
Anthony Mundis graduated with his Masters in Philosophical Psychology from the University of West Georgia in 2011. His background and experience is in social sciences research. He founded Impossible Real in 2012 with the goal of working with the startup community to help them conduct sound market research quickly and affordably. He has forged partnerships with several incubators across the Southeast (GigTank, CoLab, and ProjectLift Miami 2013), helping companies get to the next step in their business.
Orginized by Project Lift Miami 2013
ProjectLift Miami2013 is Miami’s first and only seed accelerator focused exclusively on the intersection of health and technology. Our mission is to catalyze and support innovation that facilitates quality healthcare services, better patient health, and better healthcare outcomes at a lower cost.
Hosted at The Lab Miami