-ALL WEATHER EVENT-
3 DAYS of over 50 artists from across the country + 3 Nights of camping in the tent city!!
All tickets include camping!
***Ticket Tier and price increase schedule***
Starting July 1st, every 15 days there will be a $10 increase in ticket pricing, until it tops out at $100 in September.
The designated promo teams will have a $10 discount code good on all General Admission tickets until the sale ends September 15th!
July 1st: GA w/ Camping increases to $60
August 16th: GA w/ Camping increases to $70
September 15th: GA w/ Camping increases to $90
September 23rd: Tickets $100 at Door
"LiftOff10" is discounted $10 on all GA Ticket Types
The remaining Ticket Contests will begin at every price increase until September 1st!
-ALL WEATHER EVENT-
+NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED+
Lift Off Music Festival
Festival and Camping Rules:
Campground Opening Hours Friday September 23rd – 10 AM
Festival Opens Friday 9/23 - 3 PM
Closes Saturday 9/24 - 4 AM
Re-Opens Saturday 9/24 – 12 PM
Closes Sunday 9/25 – 4 AM
Re-Opens Sunday 9/25 - 12 PM
Closes Sunday 9/25 - 11PM
Campground Closing Hours Monday September 26th – 2 PM
- All Cars must purchase a parking pass to park on property.
- NO Glass permitted in Campground.
- NO open flame permitted in campground. (NO grills)
- All tents must be set in designated areas so to not block safety lanes.
- Only 21+ can bring their alcohol into campground. (Must be unopened)
- NO weapons of any kind.
- Must have a valid (18+) ID to enter.
- NO RV’s.
- All tickets will be scanned upon entry to campground.
- NO Sleeping in Vehicles.
- Do NOT climb on tents, constructions, fences, light bridges, benches, or any other structures on the grounds.
- Do NOT block entrances, exits and emergency exits.
- Do NOT sell food, drinks or other products without the express permission of the organizer.
- Do NOT urinate in public.
- Do NOT enter privately fenced/blocked areas
General Lift Off Rulings:
- By entering the Lift Off Music Festival grounds all visitors automatically consent to being photographed and/or filmed and to the resulting digital images being used or broadcast by the festival team.
- Using, dealing in or the possession of drugs on the Lift Off grounds is strictly prohibited. If proof hereof is found, through strict surveillance and inspection, the person involved will be expelled from the festival.
- If a visitor is prescribed certain drugs for health reasons, he/she must present a valid medical certificate before being allowed to bring the specific drugs on the grounds.
- All directions and instructions given by the security personnel must be obeyed immediately. If possession of banned or dangerous weapons is suspected, the security personnel will be entitled to make a search. Refusal to submit to a search may result in being expelled from the event.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE GENERAL RULES AND CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN ADMISSION BEING REFUSED OR DENIED, OR IN BEING EXPELLED, WITHOUT ANY REFUND OF THE ENTRANCE FEE. ALL VISITORS WHO ARE REFUSED OR DENIED ADMISSION OR ARE EXPELLED ARE OBLIGED TO IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THE FESTIVAL SITE.