This session will introduce local entrepreneurs to library resources that can enhance their business, save them money, and/or increase revenue.
· Demonstrate the ability to find an attractive market that can be reached economically
· Use tools such as Mergent Intellect, AtoZ Databases, Gale Virtual Library, and GALILEO to create business plans, SWOT Analyses and compile data for marketing
· Use resources such as Learning Express Library, Mango, and Brainfuse for staff development
· Use tools such as Overdrive, Freegal, OneClickDigital, and Zinio for customer engagement
· Use other trustworthy digital and print resources to grow and sustain the business