For more than three decades, Atlas Network has been the leading organization for building an international network of free-market think tanks. Atlas Network strengthens the worldwide freedom movement by identifying, training, and supporting individuals with the potential to found and develop effective independent organizations that promote our vision in every country. More than 460 free-market partner organizations in 100 countries work daily to move public policy discussions toward the principles of a free society.
The annual Liberty Forum brings together amazing freedom champions from this network to exchange ideas and share strategies. The gala Freedom Dinner serves as a fitting grand finale to this conference, celebrating heroes of the freedom movement and the principles that friends of Atlas Network are advancing worldwide.
- 5th annual Liggio Lecture by Professor Peter J. Boettke, Professor of Economics and Philosophy at George Mason University and Director of the F.A. Hayek Program for Advanced Study in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics at the Mercatus Center
- Atlas Leadership Academy's Think Tank Shark Tank $25,000 competition
- $100,000 Templeton Freedom Award announcement at Freedom Dinner
- Speed Networking: meet your peers in the global freedom movement in this speed-dating-styled session
- Lights, Camera, Liberty! Film Festival
- John Blundell Elevator Pitch Competition: watch Atlas Leadership Academy Think Tank MBA graduates make their freedom pitch for the chance to win a cash prize
Global Board Leaders Summit
Thursday, Nov. 9, 2017
Tickets to Global Board Leaders Summit are purchased separately from Liberty Forum and Freedom Dinner tickets, and do not include admission to Liberty Forum or Freedom Dinner.
Join us for the 3rd annual Global Board Leaders Summit the day after Freedom Dinner 2017. The summit will take place Thursday, November 9, 2017, at the Crowne Plaza Times Square hotel. This summit is for all active board members of Atlas Network partner organizations.*
This event is designed to provide board members the opportunity to:
1. Develop a stronger network with their peers both in the U.S. and globally;
2. Discuss key aspects of the high-performing board; and to
3. Take away practical tools and next steps for achieving relevant goals for a range of organization types.
Atlas Network has a 36-year history convening think tank leaders and staff proving over and over again the power of the network to achieve improvements in the effectiveness of pro-liberty organizations. Beginning in 2015, we are now giving board members of pro-liberty organizations in our network that same opportunity because we know how much you stand to benefit from engaging energetically with a diverse group of your peers, people who know exactly the challenges and opportunities you face.
*See our online Global Directory to confirm your organization is a partner. If your organization is not a partner, but you think it might qualify, check out our guidelines here and contact Elisa.Martins@AtlasNetwork.org with any questions.