Please join the Local Government Sustainable Energy Coalition (LGSEC), New Buildings Institute (NBI), and The Energy Network for a quarterly energy networking meeting and Zero Net Energy workshop for California local government energy professionals on Friday, December 9th in Santa Monica from 8:30AM - 3:30PM.
This event is part of the LGSEC's regular quarterly networking meetings, NBI's series of workshops on how California local governments can integrate state goals to achieve ZNE buildings, and The Energy Network's series of workshops to build public agency capacity and expertise. This event will include:
- A comprehensive climate and energy regulatory and legislative update
- Opportunity to discuss LGSEC's draft Local Government Energy Efficiency Program Administration Business Plan
- Case studies on public agency best practices for completing EE projects on the pathway to ZNE
- New programs, tools, and research to support local government ZNE policy and plan development
- Case studies and emerging trends for ZNE buildings
The registration deadline for this event is Wednesday, December 7th.
This event is brought to you at no cost on behalf of The Energy Network, LGSEC, the City of Santa Monica and New Buildings Institute. The Energy Network is administered by the County of Los Angeles and funded by California utility ratepayers under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission. Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.
LGSEC members traveling more than 200 miles one way are eligible for travel reimbursement, up to $300. Please email Alicia Brown at email@example.com if you are interested in this opportunity or if you have any questions about this event.
Share with friends