Actions and Detail Panel
LGBT Bahamas Cruise Takeover 2017
Fri, Oct 13, 2017, 4:00 PM – Mon, Oct 16, 2017, 8:00 AM EDT
Join us as we take over Carnival Cruise Lines to the Bahamas to celebrate National Coming Out Day.
Reserve YOUR Cabin with $30 Today!
NO PASSPORTS REQUIRED FOR US CITIZENS!
Enjoy All You Can Eat and unlimited non alcoholic beverages on this cruise. Take part in onboard activities such as dance classes, karaoke and watch the oversized screen in the Dive-in Movies. Carnival Victory brings you the nightlife, live music, comedy, casino and relaxation at the Serenity Adult Only Retreat. Luxuriate in the award winning spa onboard, shop and enjoy unforgettable experiences in the Bahamas!
CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 3 Days aboard Carnival’s Victory Ship
- $25 onboard credit per cabin
- LGBT Bahamas Cruise Takeover Red Hearts 1 Hour Open Bar Party
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- 24 hour room service
- Onboard entertainment
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Gratuities of 12.95 per person/per day
- Port charges and taxes
- Your transportation to Miami, FL
- Travel Insurance (available upon request)
October 13th Miami, FL 4PM
October 14th Nassau, Bahamas 10AM (overnight stay)
October 15th Fun Day at Sea
October 16th Miami, Florida 8AM
- Interior: $285.00 per person
- Ocean View: $310.00 per person
- Balcony: $410.00 per person
*Based upon double occupancy*
Up to 4 guest per cabin.
With required port charges and taxes
- Interior: $384 per person
- Oceanview: $408 per person
- Balcony: $513 per person
March 30th - $30.00 per person
June 10th - $100.00 per person
August 10th - Remaining Balance
If you have a VFIP Number (Past Guest #), you will have the opportunity to apply elibible discounts.
Event details can be substituted or modified without notice.
***PAYPAL ACCOUNT NOT REQUIRED FOR TICKET PURCHASE. CONTINUE AS GUEST.***
TRAVELERS WITH NO PASSPORT
Travelers with no passport may travel with a birth certificate AND a government issued photo identification card. The following birth cirtificates are acceptable:
- An original birth certificate issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics
- A copy of a birth certificate issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics
- A clear, legible copy of a birth certificate that was originally issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics. The copy does not need to be notarized or certified.
- Birth Certificate Card
- A Consular report of Birth Abroad
- Internationally adopted children (under the age of 18): If the adoptive parent was not issued a birth certificate, we will accept as proof of citizenship, a Certificate of Citizenship by the U.S. and adoption paperwork. A Certificate of Citizenship is issued by the U.S. once the adoption is finalized.
Erika Kelly | Owner
Geechi Onque | Host