Lexington, MA - Redfin's Free Home Buying Class
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EDT)
Thinking about Buying or Selling?
Thinking about buying your first home but don’t know where to start? Or listing your home in a competitve market? Redfin’s expert agents walk you through the home buying process so you know what to expect.
What We'll Cover:
- Is buying for you?
- Is it the right time to sell your home?
- Boston home prices, inventory levels, and market conditions
- Finding an agent & tools for home search
- Home finance from pre-approval to mortgages
- Quick review of the purchase process & special property types (short sales, foreclosures)
Your Hosts, Redfin Agents Sandy Rosen & Nancy McLaughlin
Sandy Rosen is a lead agent on Redfin's West Boston Team. She's helped over 80 people buy and sell. Want to meet her before the class or just have a quick question? Feel free to give her a call at (617) 852-2212 or email her at email@example.com.
Nancy McLaughlin is a listing specialist on Redfin's West Boston Team. She's helped over 192 people buy and sell. Want to meet her before the class or just have a quick question? Feel free to give her a call at (781) 608-4847 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
They are happy to answer all of your home buying or selling questions!