Leveraging Transaction Analysis for Marketing Effectiveness
Friday, December 13, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
This training on financial transactions risk management will teach attendees how to create a winning Know Your Customer strategy that will maximize their board’s buy-in and understanding of the value of compliance, and ensure compliance with Anti Money Laundering regulations.
Why Should You Attend:
Whether they are willing to admit it or not, compliance pros know that compliance is a hard internal sell, usually driven by the threat of law enforcement or regulatory sanction. Not all is lost, however. There is a better alternative to using fear –demonstrating tangible value to the business by leveraging the existing risk management infrastructure, or what Juan Llanos calls “leveraging the inevitable to enhance the desirable.”
This course will teach how to address the issue of business resistance by utilizing transaction monitoring and analysis tools beyond risk management, to add value to business functions such as finance, marketing and sales.
The tools and techniques that you will learn will enhance your career prospects and ease up the challenge of securing the right budget for your risk management operation.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The obstacles that hinder the implementation of the right compliance infrastructure
- The attributes of a successful data analysis function
- An overview of the key data analysis techniques used for suspicious and unusual activity detection
- Risk management as both protecting the downside and exploiting the upside
- An introduction to behavioral data and analytics
- A detailed overview of data-driven marketing
- Data analysis demonstrations using Excel®
- The synergy opportunities available to the compliance professional and the new skills needed to exploit them
Who Will Benefit:
- Compliance Officers
- Risk Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Operational Risk Managers
- Transaction Monitoring Specialists
- Staff with roles and responsibilities in compliance and risk management departments, as well as businesses and technology departments.
Juan Llanos, is co-founder, EVP and Compliance Officer of Unidos Financial Services, Inc., an innovative financial services and technology provider catering to merchants and under-banked end consumers in the US. Mr. Llanos is responsible for the formulation and execution of the company's technology strategy, as well as its AML and compliance risk management infrastructure. A Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) since 2003, he previously was Chief Compliance Officer of Remesas Quisqueyana, Inc. in New York City. In 2008 he was awarded permanent resident status by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services by reason of extraordinary ability in the fields of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT).
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.