$39 limited earlybird tickets / $60 regular price
No matter your level, entrepreneurship is about risk. The most effective entrepreneurs understand how to reduce and understand their risk through information, specifically market research. But how does and entrepreneur actually do research in terms of their industry, customers, and competition?
Walk away knowing:
- Understand the definition and importance of market research
- Learn how to do your own market research
- Google Searches vs True Data
- Use your research to assess your business idea
- How to assess your competition and find a niche in your industry